Career Level Qualified Operator
Gender Male & Female
Qualifications Valid P-number
We are looking for someone to join our team in Port Elizabeth!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out integrated pest management solutions tailored to each client’s needs. This involves:
- Inspecting buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestation;
- Determining the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests;
- Carrying out treatments in a timely and effective manner;
- Designing pest management plans;
- Driving vehicles with equipment, maintaining vehicle inventory and managing supplies as needed.
- Record applicable pest data and write up monthly client reports;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills for clients.
Is this for you?
- Registered and valid P Number in Structural Pest Management;
- High School Matric;
- Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving experience (this position involved driving for many hours a day);
- Good computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Office);
- Good communication and customer service skills (being professional at all times when interacting with customers); and
- Physical stamina (being able to spend long hours on your feet, often crouching, kneeling and crawling)
You should be comfortable working in a very small team environment and completing a multitude of tasks as and when needed.