Career Level Secretarial / Admin
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male & Female
Qualifications Valid P-number
We are looking to hire an Administrative Manager to join our team in Cape Town. We believe in controlling pests, but not at the expense of our beautiful African nature. As such, we are looking for a like-minded individual who is prepared to manage our administrative responsibilities, provide professional first line support to clients, grow our client base and join our small team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative tasks (bookkeeping, managing supplier & client databases, vehicle fleet management, service team management)
- Human resources (employee management and data recording)
- Customer relationship management (managing all customer related enquiries)
- Stock control (managing all deliveries, orders, accounts)
- Finance management (quoting, invoicing, account reconciliation). SAGE Accounting experience is preferred.
- Sales (receiving incoming calls)
Is this for you?
- Proven 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in the service industry.
- Matric/ national senior certificate.
- Good computer literacy skills, having dealt with Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license/ own transport to get to and from work.
- Organization skills/ data capturing and analysis.
- Communication skills (proficient in English and one other language).
- Good time management.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Customer service orientation.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
The candidate should be comfortable working in a small team environment and completing a multitude of tasks as and when needed.
If you would like to apply, please send the following documents:
- Copy of ID
(P Number not needed)
Successful candidates will be required to produce their relevant certification documents at the interview.